December 25th, 2021
- Miesso district, East Hararghe – Over 70 enemy combatants were killed in an area called Dibala in early morning fighting. Several heavy weapons were captured, inlcuding BKMs, RPGs, and mortars.
- Guba Qoricha district, East Hararghe – OLA forces took action against a military convoy bringing reinforcements through Kora town. Over 38 enemy combatants were killed forcing the convoy to retreat.
- Guba Qoricha district, East Hararghe – In a place called Laga Arda in the same district, 51 enemy combatants were killed and several more were injured during an engagement with OLA forces.
December 29th, 2021
- Dawe district, Wollo – OLA forces took action on the regime miilitary in Urane Salaama resulting in over 40 enemy combatants being killed and several weapons being captured.
December 29th, 2021
- Dara district, North Shawa – OLA forces captured a regime camp in Cheka town. 11 enemy combatants were captured along with several weapons and explosives.
- Dara district, North Shawa – In the same district, OLA forces took action against regime military positions in Babu Dire resulting in 45 enemy combatants killed, 47 injured and 13 captured. Several weapons were captured as well.
- Dara district, North Shawa – In Jiru, OLA forces took action against a military patrol resulting in 9 enemy combatants being killed and 2 being captured.
December 30th, 2021
- Boset district, East Shawa – OLA forces took action on the regime military resulting in over 20 enemy combatants being killed, 35 being injured, and 5 being captured.
December 31st, 2021
- Meta Wolkite district, West Shawa – OLA forces captured Minare town.
January 1st, 2022
- Hidhabu Abote district, North Shawa – An offensive on liberated areas by regime forces was routed by the OLA. The battle resulted in 103 enemy combatants killed and over 117 injured.
January 5th, 2022
- Nagele Borana town, Guji – A regime military offensive was routed resulting in 57 enemy combatants being killed and over 143 being injured.
January 6th, 2022
- Nagele Borana town, Guji – A regime military patrol was destroyed resulting in 11 enemy combatants being killed and over 16 being injured. Several weapons and supplies were captured.